size
Medium
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2
04-23-2021, 08:42 AM
The nuzzle from her mother brought a smile to the girl's face. She liked that Venom wanted to be near her. Iki craved physical affection from her father as well, but understood that he just wasn't that kind of wolf. Because of this, she would take whatever affections her mother wished to bestow upon her and she'd take them happily.

Venom settled down beside Iki and the woman's words had the child beaming. She was glad that her mother thought that her siblings would like the gifts. She'd been working really hard on them. The collection that she had beside her were all prototypes. Eventually she'd learn how to improve upon the art, but for now, they were crude little stick and fur animals.

When asked if she wanted to show her mother how to make them, silver eyes flashed. "Yes!" Iki chirped happily before reaching for a new set of sticks and twine. "I cross the sticks," she explained, showing her mother as she spoke. "Then I take the twine and tie them together." The girl made a little triangular frame, then another. "Then I connect them like this," she tied a thicker stick between them. "After that, I cover it with whatever fur I want." Taking up a piece of rabbit fur, she covered the shape, then used a sharp stick to poke two holes in it. She then threaded a piece of twine between with her dexterous little digits. Another wolf would have a very difficult time repeating the action.

Once she was finished crafting and tying, she placed the little creation before her mother, looking up hopefully to see if she liked it.
[Image: VsG8QnS.gif]