An icon representing the specialty Field Medic Field Medic

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Shelby

Samhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Double MasterPride - Demisexual
04-24-2021, 11:19 AM (This post was last modified: 04-24-2021, 11:19 AM by Gwynevere. Edited 1 time in total.)
For the most part, she felt like she was falling into an easier, more predictable rhythm when it came to treating her mother's wounds. It had been a trial by fire of dealing with something as severe as what Resin had done to her, but now it was at least in a place where she didn't fear that she'd make it worse every time she cleaned away the old treatments so that she could apply a fresh amount. But... she still feared that perhaps she wasn't doing well enough. Eilwen continued to assure her that Tamsyn's wounds were scar badly and there was nothing she could really do about that fact considering how much of the skin had been ripped and torn during the struggle, but Gwynevere just felt guilt twisting in her gut each time she looked at how it was healing and kept thinking there had to be something else she could do.

She had periodically gone to the other healers in the pack from time to time since the attack to ask for advice or to see if she could get more herbs since her store of them had been quickly wiped out during those first few days following the attack, but she hadn't asked about this in particular and now she almost wished she had asked about it from the beginning. Gwyn went through the castle, looking for Lúta specifically since she knew that if anyone would have an answer it would be her. Eventually she spotted the blue and gold healer and approached her with a polite dip of her head. Smiling wasn't exactly something she had felt like doing in a while, but she managed a small one for her. "I'm sorry to bother you, Lúta. Do you have a moment? I just have a question about how my mother's wounds are healing..."

"Gwynevere" | "Eilwen"