Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Ice Bridge ExplorerMammoth HunterPride - AsexualDouble Master
Critical Fail!Valentines 2020
04-24-2021, 11:34 AM

Lúta sensed that something had happened but was unsure of how much she should pry. She hadn't seen Resin in awhile and she'd caught the scent of a few strangers moving in and out of the territory. Flinching she slowed her pace a little bit more, limping slight as she walked. The bite wounds she'd taken from the potential trespasser were deep and she'd had to spend some time treating her own injuries. In fact that was what she was doing now. Lúta worked her way toward her favorite yarrow patch. The plant was one of the most useful to have in a healers repertoire and it was a hardy plant that was stubbornly growing in the castle courtyard despite the colder weather.

She eased herself down to pick some of the leaves while Raga got a fire going. She looked up as she heard Gwynevere approach and the girl spoke. Concern flashed across her face. "Your mother? Certainly, I'd be happy to. What happened? Did more of those massive dire wolves trespass?"

ooc: Hope its alright if I just rp Lúta IC. No one has reached out to me about her helping or having helped with any injuries regarding the Resin/Tamsyn plot so it's just easier for me to rp what I know she knows if that makes sense xD