size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
KatG6

Wordy1K
04-24-2021, 03:20 PM
He was never really sure how either of those wolves would react to anyone, so he couldn’t be completely sure what kind of interaction Aerndis shared with them. She seemed to have pleasant memories, and he was kind of surprised of the trade but then again Sirius was open to reason as long as he hadn’t yet made up his mind about something. He tried not to think of that day so long ago and focused on the woman before him. She didn’t go too far from Sirius and the Armada and she asked about his current situation in life. He was no longer of the Armada, he proudly held the Hallows scent on his brilliant pelt.

”I don’t mind at all,” he assured her politely, she was practically a stranger but he felt like he didn’t have to hold back. ”I joined my grandmother’s pack to further my healing knowledge.” It was mostly the truth, there weren’t very many that he told the full of it to. ”But between you and me…” His bright blue eyes shifted to the cloudy sky. ”I think I do want to set out on my own. Lead my own band of misfits in the world.” His tone took almost a dreamy kind of sounds as he spoke about thoughts that had hardly even formed in his own mind.

Warning: Indigo should be considered a Mature Character.