gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Pride - AsexualDouble MasterValentines 2020Trick 2019
04-24-2021, 05:00 PM (This post was last modified: 04-24-2021, 05:01 PM by Aerndis. Edited 1 time in total.)

Aerndis listened as Indigo explained that he'd joined his grandmother's pack to further his healing knowledge. She'd always been impressed with healers and their ability to know so much about plants and their uses as well as being willing to risk taking someone's life into their paws in such a way. It was definitely not something she'd ever try. It seemed pack leading ran in his family, from his grandmother, to his father, to Indigo himself.

She perked up as he mentioned leading his own band of misfits, interest clearly written on her face. "Oh? Funny you should mention that as I happen to be a misfit without a destination. I've been a member of Fireside on and off but…" Her voice faded as she debated how to articulate the complexity of her feelings. <"Let's just say I've been through some shit and haven't been able to settle. Would your band need a hunter or explorer? I'm skilled in both areas."