Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Creed
04-24-2021, 07:43 PM (This post was last modified: 04-24-2021, 07:43 PM by Antheia. Edited 1 time in total.)

Antheia hadn't heard the other wolf approach, but her eyes popped open as a voice cut through the silence. Her gaze settled on ... well she wasn't sure what the woman was. Her head cocked to the side as she stared at the strange looking wolf with the longest pair of legs she had ever seen. Antheia wasn't often one to stare at strangers, but she found herself unashamedly doing so in this case. She was definitely the strangest wolf she'd ever met and she'd happened to have met quite a few strange ones traveling with her father before he'd passed. It took a minute to register she'd asked her a question before she shook off the daze she'd been in. She righted her head and chuckled softly.

"Oh no, not at all." She said before she raised a paw and patted the stone near her. "So you're welcome to join me." She said with a grin. "I'm Antheia."

Now that she'd introduced herself she couldn't help but feel a little ashamed for staring at the other woman like she had. "Sorry for staring at you a moment ago. I've never seen a wolf with such long legs before." She glanced back towards the stones as she stared at them with curiosity as she'd done for so long already. "I've been trying to figure out what these carvings mean and how they might have gotten here, but the best guess I have is aliens."

"speak."| "You"