size
Medium
build
Light
player
Shelby

Double MasterCritical Hit!WordyPride - Bisexual1KBeevent
Bronze Medal 2020
04-24-2021, 08:55 PM (This post was last modified: 04-24-2021, 08:55 PM by Tamsyn. Edited 1 time in total.)

Mine. It was a simple, firm statement and it wasn't the first time she had heard it from him - and she was sure it wouldn't be the last. She had always been his since the day that he accepted her into the Armada and took her under his wing. Even when she fell for Resin, was pulled away to help her build up The Hallows from nothing, started her family, and moved further away from him. She was still his. At least in her eyes, even though he had granted her permission to leave and be with the woman she loved, he had never really given up his possession of her. "I know," she told him quietly her paw resting on his cheek for a moment.

Eventually she let her paw fall away and her head leaned back to rest against the ground once more, fixing him with a serious look. "I can't leave. This is my children's home. Plus, I can't abandon Ulric now that this has all just been thrown on him." She knew exactly what he would want to do and if she didn't have her children to consider she might have let him steal her back to the Armada, but she couldn't do that. Her children were her pride and joy and that at least she knew he could understand. She wanted to be very clear with him before his possessive nature took him any further because she knew without a doubt that it would. This was the same wolf that had scoured every inch of Boreas and Auster for one missing wolf. She knew how far his particular form of love could go.

"Tamsyn" | "Blue"