An icon representing the specialty Field Medic Field Medic

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Shelby

Samhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Double MasterPride - Demisexual
04-24-2021, 10:14 PM
Gwynevere hated that she had to interrupt Lúta's work to ask for her help, but she supposed it couldn't be helped. When the healer questioned what happened, Gwyn suddenly realized that in the haze she had been trudging through she had failed to actually tell any of the other healers what happened. Perhaps she just thought that word would have spread on its own or she could have sworn she had mentioned it in one of her dashes around the castle trying to find more herbs. Either way, her ears flicked back guiltily and she dipped her head apologetically to her. "Oh, um... Resin... Resin attacked her. It was an accident," she was quick to add, hating that it painted her mother in a bad light the way that she was forced to tell it. "She had an... episode? I guess that's what I'd call it... Anyway, she didn't know where she was or who was with her and she bit Tamsyn really badly. The whole right half of her face..."

Gwynevere sighed and settled back onto her haunches, suddenly feeling very, very tired. "I've been treating her. So far she's doing okay, but it just... The way the wound is healing... it looks bad. Not bad as in infected or anything like that, the skin looks healthy, but there's just so much that looks like it's going to scar and... I just feel bad. I don't know if there's something I should have done differently or... Or if it was just too bad to begin with."

ooc: Of course!! Don't mind at all ^^ Sorry for assuming things!

"Gwynevere" | "Eilwen"