Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
04-25-2021, 12:35 AM

He wiggled his brows as he looked down at her, a smile pulling at his muzzle. “Make me” he said in response to her gentle order. She rose to the challenge and kicked at him, paws mercilessly beating his belly as he laughed and raised his paws. “Alright, alright” he said, giving her space.

She rolled onto her stomach, but that was about as far as she got. He leaned back on his hunches and watched her as she felt her aches and pains. She seemed in better sprites then he had found her, so the fight must have done her well.

He didn’t know Gwynevere well, but he didn’t hesitate to smile again. “She can bite me.” he said. He wasn’t a doctor, but he could still see if had been what she had needed. He leaned forward and hooked a paw about her shoulder and dug his teeth into the excess skin on the back of her neck. Careful not to hurt her as he hauled backwards and pulled the much smaller wolf to her paws. “Perhaps we should do some warm ups each day.” he suggested. They could fight if they felt like it, but a little bit of time and training together a day might do them both well. There was going to be enough darkness in the days to come as they both watched a wolf they loved fall to darkness.

"Speech"