size
Medium
build
Light
player
Shelby

Double MasterCritical Hit!WordyPride - Bisexual1KBeevent
Bronze Medal 2020
04-25-2021, 12:52 AM (This post was last modified: 04-25-2021, 12:52 AM by Tamsyn. Edited 3 times in total.)

Tamsyn barked a laugh when Sirius disregarded the possibility of her daughter being angry with them for the fight they just had. It felt good to smile, even if it was just for a little while. She let him lift her off the floor and she settled onto her haunches for a moment while she while she shook some of the ache out of her forelegs. She nodded to his suggestion of them doing some warm ups each day and she smiled up at him. "Just like old times," she commented with a chuckle before pulling herself fully to her paws again. "I've definitely fallen out of practice... And this has been so draining," she said with a wave of a paw toward her wounds that had really only just begun to heal. She felt like if it wasn't for this she would have held up a little better, but as it was she had only just begun to regain some of her energy and strength. She didn't know how much of that was mental or physical or perhaps a combination of the two, but it was difficult none of the less.

"Will you come with me up to our wing? I'd love for you to meet Gwyn. Well, meet her again, perhaps. She was just a pup last time you saw her." She glanced down at his ankle, remembering the bite she had dug into his leg. "She could treat that for you if you'd like." She knew that if Gwynevere caught wind of a wound of any kind she would most certainly want to treat it so it secretly amused her that she gave Sirius an option that he likely wouldn't have.

"Tamsyn" | "Blue"