An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Nyx

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantPride - DemisexualChristmas 2019
04-25-2021, 10:09 AM
Even if she did find his tree-climbing strange, it wouldn't be the first time he'd gotten that reaction. "Even if you did find it weird, I wouldn't be surprised. Even I found the wolves in Boreas quite weird when I first went there!" Sota admitted easily. He remembered how terrified he'd been when he'd first seen them. Some of them were giant. Even Resin, a wolf he respected and liked, would've been too frightening for him to speak with if he'd met her just a few years ago. It was strange how different things were now, and how he'd learned to adapt to this new world he'd found himself in. Though part of him still clung firmly to aspects of the Songa, other parts had abandoned that upbringing completely. Sometimes he wondered how his family would view him now, but over time he'd learned that it was far more important to be happy with his own life rather than worry how others would view it.

They were on the same level now, physically speaking, but he realized quickly his words could be misunderstand. "Oh, no! Your company sounds lovely," he assured her quickly, shaking his head. Though he was independent to the core, he didn't necessarily want to be alone all the time. "Probably better to climb in short periods anyway. Wouldn't want to risk overdoing it on my leg." Another break would likely spell the end of his climbing permanently, and that was a risk he didn't want to take.

Sota has a male bamboo lemur companion named Kaito, he's sometimes nearby but usually only if stated!