Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Ice Bridge ExplorerMammoth HunterPride - AsexualDouble Master
Critical Fail!Valentines 2020
04-25-2021, 10:24 AM

LĂșta eyed the steel bar that had been run through the door handles and bent to make removal difficult. She hated it. She hated being separated from her patient and her friend in such a manner even though she knew it was what Resin wished and what had been deemed necessary. With another rebar and her companions opposable thumbs she had a pretty good idea how she could bend it back in a way that would let her slip one side through despite not being as strong as Ulric or Indigo. Spirits, that stubborn streak of foolishness was going to get her into trouble one of these days. "Pretty sure I could figure it out, though you're right. I imagine I'd get my ass chewed for it." She chuckled.

She turned her attention back to what she had brought with her. Carefully she nudged part of the polar bear pelt through the bars and then the salmon. "Gifts from the Armada from a lynx and one of their hunters." She'd forgotten the wolf's name. Stara? Starna?

Next she scooted a bowl through and taking the wine skin which housed her valerian tincture she poured some into the bowl. "This is a valerian tincture. It should help you sleep and ease any anxiety. We'd give this to warriors suffering from PTSD in my homeland." She settled down and poured herself some straight wine so Resin wouldn't have to drink alone. "How have you been doing so far?" Her eyes glanced at Resin's body, searching for any signs of injury. She didn't know if the other woman had had any issues with physical harm during her episodes. If the bars were an issue she'd be tempted to try wrapping them in hide.