gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Creed
04-25-2021, 10:54 AM

The other pup greeted her with an enthusiasm Kyanite found hard to match. She smiled softly at the assault of words and her tail waved lightly behind her as she studied the white and pink pup. Once the slightly older girl was done speaking Kya nodded proudly. "Yeah this is my pack! Well, I mean me and my family live here. The pack belongs to Ignis." But that was beside the point. She was definitely more interested in the promise of playing. She played with her siblings, sure, but pretending that this girl was an invader sounded a lot more fun. Not to mention it was almost believable. There was a strange wolf at the borders. "Yeah I'd love to play!"

She crouched down into a play bow. She tried to summon an angry face, but it was stifled by the silly grin that she couldn't seem to keep from her face. Wiggly her butt, she prepared herself for what was going to be a not so graceful pounce. "Beware! We don't take kindly to trespassers, outsider!" She growled with a barely contained giggle. With that she launched herself at the other girl with the intention of nipping at her right paw.

Kyanite Destruction vs Lukina for Puppy Fight!
Round 1/x
Size: Medium
Build: Light
Skills: Beginner Intellectual & Beginner Healer
Specialty: N/A

Walk, "Talk" Think