size
Small
build
Light
player
Shard

Samhain 2022Statue 5 Worship
04-25-2021, 07:37 PM

“Oh, sure! Dying stuff is fun and can make all sorts of things look better after.” Not that the natural color of things wasn’t pretty in their own way but changing things up was nice, right? “It was easier at the hot springs as you need the water hot but you can just, well, uh some other time I guess.”  Right, he was learning how to make an ointment right now so no need to go into that.  Dying things seemed real easy to Outlaw’s mind whereas there were loads of things with ointments he didn’t know.  This was the part that was really helpful.  Especially with a bunch of rambunctious wolves who enjoyed fighting.

“Uhm,” What could Outlaw tell them about Cannabis?  He had recognized the plant and knew a little about he assumed there plenty he didn’t know or remember.  “First time I ever saw it was on a small island.  It was past the beach south of where the hallows use to be, you know, the hot springs.  I think it was called Daager Isle?” Outlaw had called it an island till he had heard the name once before.  That sounded right at least.

“Anyway, it was pretty common there, and learned what it was later.  So, it's actually about the area. Seen those small bushes with the green leaves?” Ok, admittedly lots of plants had green leaves. “Well, yah a bush with sort of long leaves, kind of fan out and hm…” Was this description really going to work later.  “Um, I can show you later? Might be easier.” A plant was a plant was a plant except that they had different uses and did different things and had different levels of safety and well but, so many of them looked similar to another.  “Well, anyway, the main use I know of for it is to help with pain.”

Outlaw enjoyed making a variety of things and it seemed to serve him well when it came to portioning out the ingredients.   It felt great being able to keep up with what to do!  The trick would be actually remembering all of this in the future.  Things were a lot easier when you had someone to watch right in front of you.  Four of this and three of that and two of the other.  Uh, Outlaw could have forgotten that easily enough if Luta wasn’t there doing it for them to see.

The dog glanced to Emile, mouth open in a smile and tail wagging, “Hey, looking good there.”  Emile was a pup, there was no expectation of him to be perfect at it!  “You and me, we can practice together at some point huh? Remembering those numbers might take some work.”  Puppies, Outlaw just had a thing for them.  They all deserved love and a sense of security so any pup without it meant it was up to Outlaw to try and help out.

Outlaw grabbed himself a bone, tilting his head as he got it held just right in his mouth and with the bowl between his paws crushed up the contents cheerily.  Once Luta gave the next step he picked up his bowl to take it next to the fire, that tail still merrily wagging all the way.

Speech:"Life is but a game " Think
Unless noted you can assume Outlaw is wearing his hat.  
It's also likely there is a seagull somewhere nearby