An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Iko

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Pride - AsexualValentines 2020VolcanoDream Weaver
Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
04-25-2021, 08:07 PM

Toxicity gave each of the late pups a lingering glance. It was not so much scolding as simply observatory in nature. She soon motioned and Obi went to present them with their very own orbs. She watched as many pondered, some more calmly than others, and they started to think. "Feel free to discuss these with your siblings and your cousins. It is well and good to bond over not only religion, but tradition. If we can trust in one another, uplift each other, then even other gods will be unable to stop us."

Tox was able to draw hers without thought, it was so familiar to her, but she tried to think back to how she had created hers and why. "When I created mine, I wanted to represent both parts of my family and my desire to ascend to that level," she explained, "You can see all the marks for the two litters my father had, and the two circles at the top representing my parents, one of which ascended, the other, which did not. The man, sharp line represents the ups and downs of being a mortal god, the valleys and the hills. There are other details, but those are more personal."

Moving onto her fathers, she drew it out procedurally, leaving out any part Deathbelle had contributed, and darkening her representative circle on the family tree. "My father's sigil, which I took as my crest- or familial sigil- represents his family, including Obi here." She looked over the pups again, giving them a good while to work and letting Venom or Plague step in if they wished.

"When you are done, feel free to come show them off and explain them if you wish."

""

Feel free to make your own sigils with this image or DM me and I'll help you out! Posts (not sigils) due May 3rd!