size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
04-26-2021, 02:25 PM
She looked on with full curiosity at the bits and bobs he had, the intricate looking glassware and the assortments of things she couldn't quite put a name to until he turned to her with a look of curiosity of his own. "Herbology is pretty much the foundation of it, you're right. All you need is the basics and a passion to know more to start." She nodded quietly, a smile tugging at her lips. She was more of the fighting and exploring type, although given the chance...she was sure her elder brother Dragon would talk her ear off about it nowadays. Last she had seen him, he had picked up this sort of thing as a hobby while she had been gone. "While I do not practice alchemy myself, my eldest brother Dragon, does. And I have a sister who adores herbology."

When he asked about her mission, she sat on the frozen ground, tail wrapping around her paws as she straightened herself. "Likely nothing special to anyone else, but I aim to gather my brethren. I was born here in Boreas years ago, though I left a few years back and came upon a clan who called themselves Spartans. Since my time with them, I have been adopted into their culture and became one of their few elite women warriors." She shifted a bit before continuing. "I came back here with a few of them, and others were going to meet us here. We aim to raise our flag here in Boreas and put roots down. As for the other mission...I am on my way to the ice bridge I've been hearing of. It wasn't there before, and it is quite a peculiar thing. I suspect these strange animals have been coming from the other side."

"Speech!"

TABLE & CODE © SKELLE 2020