Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Pride - LesbianBeeventVolcano
04-26-2021, 09:43 PM
Neither Valdis nor Ulfr arrived, though Asvor tended to favor keeping her son out of danger's way - not that he was much of a child any longer. And though he hardly needed his parents anymore, that didn't mean the thought of both her and Valdis getting gravely injured on this hunt didn't unsettle her deeply. She doubted she'd end up too hurt, at least Valdis would be around to guide Ulfr through his early adulthood. Her thoughts were not morbid, cynical ones - she was simply being practical. But she paid little mind to those thoughts, shifting her attention quickly to Alarr as he spoke about their impending hunt.

She agreed it was a challenge worth tackling, and she nodded along with his speech. "I like Ash's idea of using weapons," she spoke up quickly. "Perhaps I could even concoct a type of poison to combine with some type of weapon - that might help. I can't imagine it'd be possible for me to find a dose that could incapacitate them by any means, but perhaps something that could cause enough pain to distract them as we strike?" Already the possibilities were brewing in her mind. A smaller prey animal would be far easier to poison but she'd have to be crafty with this hunt.