size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Running on EmptyRapid Poster - SilverBest BudsSocialiteOverachiever
Auster ExplorerPride - BisexualFestival OrganizerDream WeaverLoserGlobetrotter
UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyWealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Critical Dodge!Ooh La LaLegendaryExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerVengeanceSnake EyesDouble MasterMammoth HunterCritical Hit!
04-26-2021, 11:04 PM

Although Avantika didn't say anything with her words, her body language and expressions said all that she needed to. The happiness in her face as she practiced her footing and when he praised her work made the boy's heart fill with joy. She nodded resolute when he'd asked if she'd like to spar, and Art couldn't say no to the determined gleam in her eyes. She had the same spirit that he had and he could respect that.

Their spar began with both avian companions taking to the sky to circle overhead. Corbin kept a close eye on Artorias, peering around for Kaata as well in case she decided to get involved. Artorias picked up his sword and squared up against his adopted sister for their spar, allowing her to make the first move as this spar was mostly for her practice. He would mentor her every step of the way and he wouldn't go easy on her, but this was her moment. Tika moved fast, going for his front leg, which Artorias was able to deftly move out of the way with a backpedal. He swung the sword for her legs, but Tika had already retreated back too far. He nodded in approval and said, "Good! Keep moving, it makes you a harder target. Watch for your opponent's moves and time yours."

It was time to put lessons into practice. Artorias closed the distance between them with a forward lunge, bounding around to Avantika's right side and bringing his sword down in a horizontal swing aimed for her legs. He would try to sweep her legs out from underneath her and topple her over, but he was also testing her to see how she would try to avoid such a wide attack and the close quarters he had put her in.

Artorias Sirius Carpathius vs Avantika Carpathius for Spar
Round 1/2
Size: Extra large
Build: Medium
Offensive Battle Accessory: Wooden sword
Defensive Battle Accessory: Reinforced leather cuirass
Companion 1: Common raven, Male - Flying
Skills: Master Fighter & Advanced Navigator
Specialty: Weaponsmaster

"Artorias" | Thoughts | "Corbin"

One big happy family

Artorias has two ravens named Corbin and Eira and a fox named Argent. Assume they are within calling distance at all times.
As his mate, Briar may enter Artorias' threads unless marked Private.