Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
04-30-2021, 03:34 PM

He had meant to leave Tamsyn behind, but the determined wolf came along with him. He sighed ruefully under his breath. There was no stopping Tam when she was determined. Art turned silently back towards him. His judging orange eyes fixed on the Warlord.

“I get it Art, I do. Things are spiraling out of your control, people are hurting, and the frustration that there is nothing you can do is killing you.” by gods, did he get it. Give him an enemy he could kill any day over… this. He wanted to kill Resin’s demons. He wanted to kill the fire that had taken Zee from him. He wanted his strength to mean something.

“Well you're an adult now, forced to be, with what's happening around you. You're an adult, and you’ve decided that the fault in your world lies with me. Grab your sword then, and do something about it.” he would let Art wail upon him, let out the frustration bubbling under his skin. He could not save Resin. He could not bring Zee back, he could not undo the hurt he had done to Tamsyn, but he could give Art an outlet.

"Speech"