Extra large
build
Medium
player

ExplorerPride - DemisexualHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
04-30-2021, 04:46 PM
[quote="Lyric" pid='214661' dateline='1619315455']
[Image: lyric.png]
Lyric felt embarrased but did his best to keep that locked into a more neutral expression, but as he hasnt spoken to strangers it felt weird but he knew he had to go past that. He was a healer, somone who worked around others, and showing unwellness around patients wasnt wise. "Would you like to collect some with me, you could take some back to your pack. It's very good for elders with aches and pains especially. They also taste amazing so you don't have to worry about a patient complaining with the flavor." "Sure!" The asnwer came out a bit too bold for his like but there wasnt nothing to do, what was said , was said. "I could get some then, I got some elders in Abaven." He said looking around.

"Are they only found here? Or anywhere? I am a student, so I want to learn all I can." Since he didn't had a mentor or not one he could call an official teacher. But Theory did, even allowing him to attend to a birth. "I am Lyric, Lyric Destruction from Abaven. It's a pleasure to meet you Phoenix.." He didn't know if he was doing okay for his first time dealing with someone he didn't know. "So far it has been colder than I am used to, and foraging for herbs has been difficult than ever, but other than that my family and my pack have been well. What about you?"

"Talk"
[Image: lyric.png]

Lyric has a female Perrier's sifaka named Lola she is with him all the time unless specified otherwise.