Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
04-30-2021, 07:24 PM
When the madness stops then you will be alone

Zee

He had never wanted to know what burning flesh smelled like. That it was similar to the smell of the hot house where he preserved his meat. Almost sweet in that over-burnt way. Almost innocent, in comparison to what he had found. His paws were still tender and sore, he had barely given them a break since they had walked on burning cinders.

Zee

He loved nothing and no one in his life as much as he loved his Wife. Everything had been for her. He had fought to change his nature, to become the wolf she could love. He had fought so hard for their life together, fought past the familiar chains of slavery. She had made him want more.

Zee

And that path had led him to one place. To The burnt remains of his golden child, and his Wife. To the smell of over-burnt meat, and the feel of hot coals beneath his paws. The stabbing pain in his paws, the worst one in his heart. The hate, hate, hate rising inside of him. Self hate, and world hate. It was burning him from the inside out, a slow decay, but every bit as destructive as the fire that had killed her.

Zee

The feel of Artorias Sirius Carpathius’s knife striking through his flesh. Straight in, like a needle. Fighting with the style of the blade he actually held, and not the sword he wanted. Blood tore from the wound as the knife was pulled free. splattering across the young boys face. bloodying the young warrior. That caged, helpless anger broke free at last. Resin, dying, Zee, Azure, burning, burning alive.

Zee

The Warlord roared, and fought like a wolf that knew brute strength with no finesse. Too enraged to fight with his mind, he fought with instinct instead. He aimed to strike a devastating blow to the side of Art’s head as the boy came in close again, stabbing him, once, twice, thrice. FIGHT ME!” he roared, as through Art wasn’t doing exactly that.
“I DID NOT SAVE THEM.”
Strike
“I TORE THE SKIN FROM TAMSYN’S SHOULDERS”
strike
“I MADE HER CARRY THE BODIES OF MY CHILD AND WIFE”
strike, strike, strike
“I ALMOST KILLED BRIAR. SO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.”
Tamsyn would never see it. She loved him too much, but Art's need to protect those he loved was stronger then what he felt for the Warlord. His angry, roaring tones were almost... eager.

....Zee. I'm coming

"Speech"