Master Fighter (270)

Master Intellectual (240)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player

Critical Block!The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Double MasterPride - GayMammoth Hunter
1KHalloween 2020 - Haunted House
04-30-2021, 07:45 PM

He offered the earthen hued, white hued male a gentle smile when he spoke, introducing himself as Spirit. It was nice to have faces to put to names at long last. He had heard plenty about the pair, though he knew that they hadn't heard about him. It didn't bother him, but it did most likely explain the state that Gloom was in when he glanced toward toward the cream and ash woman. It made his smile falter to see her drop to the ground and cower, his ears falling back against his skull with guilt. He watched as Void immediately darted to his sister's side to comfort her, curling around her smaller frame as a good brother should.

He didn't want to upset her. He knew it wasn't exactly his fault and that it was just the fact that he was a stranger in their makeshift home, but it still made a sting of guilt hit him hard. He just wanted to help, not hurt. He hesitated for a moment, not certain what he should do. Should be go? Let them regroup and come back? Is there something he could say to make it right? After a few beats of indecision, he finally just laid down exactly where he was. He didn't move closer to them, just laid down on the ground, settling on his stomach across from the three siblings to hopefully make himself less of a threat.

"I'm sorry if I startled you... Either of you," he told them, looking between Gloom and Spirit respectively. "Void is... He's very special to me. I would love to help you with your search if you'll have me." He wanted it to be up to them. He knew he had already been helping Void some on his own and throughout the last day, but if he was going to join the three of them for an entire week he wanted it to be on their terms. Put a bit of the control back in their paws so that they didn't feel like he was an intruder.

Plague | Viridis | Procella