size
Medium
build
Light
player
Shelby

Double MasterCritical Hit!WordyPride - Bisexual1KBeevent
Bronze Medal 2020
04-30-2021, 10:42 PM (This post was last modified: 04-30-2021, 10:42 PM by Tamsyn. Edited 2 times in total.)

Just hearing him speak was a relief. Seeing him breathing, yawning. It allowed her to breathe slightly easier. Of all the stresses and worries she currently had in her life, she hadn't imagined that Sirius would quickly become her most pressing, but somehow he had managed. "Hmm... I don't know about that. I'm sure you've found a way to be more foolish than that." Humor. It felt strange, but needed. She couldn't remember the last time she laughed or smiled - well, besides when she laughed at at him getting hit in the head with his own cart, but that hardly counted.

"I shouldn't have let you get that far," she commented softly after a few moments, her slight smile fading. "I shouldn't have let Artorias pick up that knife. I knew how you were, where your mind was at... I should have stopped you." She lifted her head away from his, flicking her ears uncertainly. "But yes, you were incredibly foolish. If Artorias had managed to stab a little harder or deeper or more straight and less angled..." Her teeth grit together, her brows pulling together with concern. He would have been gone. She wouldn't be speaking to him right now.

"I just... I just can't can't believe you would have actually let Artorias be the one to do it. Can't you imagine the guilt he would have lived with? How Briar would have looked at him?" Surely by now he had heard or seen how close their children had gotten. As much as Artorias wanted to deny it in his very young, pup-like way, she had a feeling they would end up together in the end, as long as life didn't pull them apart. She didn't really expect an answer to any of her comments, it was just things that needed to be said.

Thinking of Briar reminded her of what Sirius had said that had sent Artorias into a frenzy in the first place. "What happened? With Briar?" she questioned quietly, in disbelief that he could have actually done anything to any of his girls.

"Tamsyn" | "Blue"