Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
04-30-2021, 11:01 PM
If you jump I'll break your fall

He huffed a soft, weak laugh at Tam. she was probably right, he had been foolish many times in his life. But getting a kid to try and kill him? It was a new low, even for the Warlord. “I wanted him to get in a few good shots, let out his aggression, and talk it out.” He explained softly. He had heard the blame in Arts voice, and after… after realising that he was his Godson, Sirius hadn’t wanted to let it fester into hate.

“...I could smell her burning. I lost it.” he opened his eyes, looking at the small black wolf that lay on the floor beside his bed. “I know that sometimes I seem okay, normal, but it's hard to remember that i’m supposed to be holding on.” No, he did not want to give Art that guilt. He knew he should be happy that Tamsyn stopped it, saved him. Again.

He let out a tense breath, closing his eyes again, and knocked his head lightly against Tams, as through that could chase away the thoughts and pictures in his brain. “She curled up with me after the funeral. I used to have night terrors, after I almost died getting Deathbelle to safety. Long before I first had kids. I didn’t want to face them, but she gave me an ultimatum. Get a grip on the terrors, or never have kids. So I faced it, and Io helped me get over it. They returned that night, and I woke with my teeth in her throat. She’s okay, but.. She almost wasn’t.”
Dammit Tamsyn, but are you really doing the right thing?” He asked hopelessly.

"Speech"