size
Medium
build
Light
player
Shelby

Double MasterCritical Hit!WordyPride - Bisexual1KBeevent
Bronze Medal 2020
05-01-2021, 12:31 AM (This post was last modified: 05-01-2021, 12:31 AM by Tamsyn. Edited 1 time in total.)

I remember. It was a short, simple whisper, but it was more than enough. She had no doubts about him remembering any of the time they had together, but just hearing him say it felt like pleasant stab in the heart - if there could possibly be such a thing. Her throat squeezed with emotion when she saw the tears in his eyes and she just hoped for a day when they wouldn't have to cry these tears any more. That day was far flung on the horizon, but she still hoped for it. Perhaps he would be like her where the pain of it never really went away, but then they could commiserate together. Like they always had.

Her head leaned into his happily when he reached for her, her eyes closing as her breath hitched past a sob that snuck up on her without her realizing. His words, hearing him say that he needed her, hurt more than she had ever thought they would. She couldn't explain way, at least not right now. Her emotions and her heart were too raw. Everything hurt, everything stung. Even the good stuff. Her head lifted just enough for her to shift forward, laying so that her left foreleg was tucked up against her chest, her right one around his head, draping her head gently over the nape of his neck.

She closed her eyes, just letting herself enjoy his presence and enjoy that he was still here. That she hadn't lost him. "I'm not going anywhere. I never will," she promised, her voice a whisper. Her Resin was quickly slipping away. Her children were nearly grown. The pack had been handed over to Ulric's capable paws. She needed to stay in her children's lives for her own sake, but there was nothing else for her to live for. She fell back into the one thing that had given her purpose from the very beginning. Proving to Sirius that she could be what he needed, that she was worthy.

"Tamsyn" | "Blue"