Medium
build
Light
player
Shelby

Double MasterCritical Hit!WordyPride - Bisexual1KBeevent
Bronze Medal 2020
05-01-2021, 02:29 AM

For the first time in ages she was deep asleep. Her broken, worn body needed this sleep so badly and the moment that she found herself curled into Sirius and that initial wave of overwhelming emotion finally began to fade she was out like a light. She had fallen asleep so quickly that she hadn't even realized that she had gone to sleep - not at least until she was jerked awake. When her eyes popped open she was in motion, falling toward the floor, far too late to try and catch herself. She landed on top of Sirius with an "oof", unhurt but very startled and confused. Her gaze found his and she saw the panic and the worry in his eyes, feeling his paws patting all over her to find some sign of injury. There was a distinct difference in his question that she quickly picked up on. It wasn't "are you okay?" it was "did I hurt you?"

Tamsyn smiled softly, catching one of his paws with her own as it tapped across her shoulder. Her heart was pounding from the rush of adrenaline just from being shocked awake in such a manner, but she was completely unharmed. "I'm fine, I'm fine," she assured him, her paw flexing to grip his. "We just fell off the bed, that's all." No bites. This time. She understood his fear, especially after having gone though it so recently with Briar, so she just did her best to soothe him and bring him back down to her. "Are you okay? Was it a nightmare?" she asked while still taking stock of herself and him. She could tell from the way he reacted that it had to have been more than just them shifting and slipping off of the small bed. He wouldn't just ask if he hurt her for nothing.

"Tamsyn" | "Blue"