An icon representing the specialty Bard Bard

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Shelby

How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Ooh La LaSamhain 2022LegendaryPride - DemisexualTeacher
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3VengeanceCritical Fail!Ice Bridge Explorer1K
05-01-2021, 06:38 PM

As if she hadn't already been blushing, then Artorias went and complemented her name, saying it was pretty. Her face felt even hotter and she pointedly glanced away from him, pretending to look out one of the slim windows they passed as they went up the stairs just to hide it. "Um... Thanks," she said with a bit of hesitant awkwardness, fighting the smile that threatened to pull across her face. Dang it, why was he always so sweet? It made it so much harder to poke fun at him when he was sweet like that. Luckily though they got to the top of the stairs and stepped out side, the cold air helping to cool off her blushing face.

When she asked about his middle name in return the grin she got from him made her curious and nervous all at once. What could it possibly be that would make him grin like that? At first he tried not to tell her and she gave him a glare to get him talking, fully ready to keep poking at his shoulder until he told. Luckily she didn't have to do that though, listening as he gave an even more confusing answer about his mom being obsessed with something. What, was he named after one of his mother's too?

He finally confessed his name and her eyes went wide with surprise and disbelief. "They named you after my dad?" she questioned, blinking as she took that fact in. She supposed it maybe made sense considering how close he was with both Tamsyn and Resin... But it was still a little weird at least. Regaining her composure she pulled in a bit of her usual attitude, telling him, "Well, I mean, he is the Warlord and the best fighter ever, so obviously they just wanted to name you after someone really strong." Yes, of course, obviously.

"Briar" | "Marigold"