Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
05-01-2021, 07:44 PM
A thousand words

She approached him quietly, her gentle, tiny paws wrapping about his own. Always trying to comfort him, while he just dug them into a bigger mess every step of the way. His brows furrowed at her words on emotions. He had reminded her of Resin, of course. Of her wife, locked in the dungeons below. He folded his ears to his head, thinking also of Resin. She should be the one here with Tamsyn.

Tamsyn looked down at his paws, and his eyes followed, looking at his giant pads, thinking of the sheathed claws that were just about longer then Tams little paws.
I've loved you nearly since the day I met you

Dumfound shock, surprise registered in his eyes, though he didn’t try to move. He just sat there, listening. His stomach rolled as she spoke of Zee and Resin. The great loves of their lives, and losing them. But she had liked him even before then, when he had seen her as his great and loyal friend.

He had the sudden desire to say something to hurt her, to open his maw and say that their friendship had only ever been conditional of Zee liking Tam (nevermind that the friendship had grown on its own, true and undeniable) he closed his mouth tighter, fighting the urge to push her away. Why did he feel compelled to? Was it Zees memory, as fresh as the overturned earth in Armada lands?

Once he had control of himself he gently flipped his paw over, trapping Tams beneath his. “I… I don’t know what to say to that, Tam. I can’t. Zee…” ...Zee it showed in the pain in his face. He would never stop loving his wife.

"Speech"