Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
05-01-2021, 08:42 PM
A thousand words

The bite to her voice surprised him. This was all recent news to hi, but to Tam it had been simmering for a while. If he had had any idea, he might have done more to stop his emotion-driven kiss. He hadn’t meant to hurt her.

Then she was freeing her paw from his, and trying to help the giant to his paws. “Tam, Tam, stop.” he said gently, capturing her paw again. He didn’t know what to say, he did not know what he could do to make this right. Maybe nothing could, but she had dragged him from the brink. She had dragged him back, and he realised now that he wanted to stay.

“You are my greatest friend, and I have all the love in the world for you. Fierce, platonic love. I’ve saved your life, you’ve saved mine. You understand my loss as no one else. Is it enough? Can that ever be enough?” he ignored her pulling, her requests for food. This was important, and the giant idiot wasn’t going to brush it under the rug.

"Speech"