An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono

Pride - BisexualAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2HomebodyIce Bridge Explorer
ExplorerMammoth HunterWordy1K
05-01-2021, 08:47 PM

The eastern shore here looked much different than the southern where she was from. But she couldn't tell if it was because of the harsh season, or maybe even because she was here with Indigo. The isle could be seen from the shore here, but there was not even a thought to cross the ocean to visit. Warmer weather would be a better way to determine another day for that.

She still looked out at the beach as Indigo did, but her attention was still on him while he spoke. To the question, there was no other way for her to answer, "I'll go anywhere you go." Another reassurance. Her gaze moved to look up at him while her cheek was still affectionately pressed into him. It was her truth, whether he chose to believe it or not. There was nothing Indigo could do to make her turn away from him.

She didn't really know how to feel about him wanting his own band and she wasn't expecting it. Maybe because he had grown up in a pack and even moved packs to be in The Hallows while she had come from nothing. She thought maybe he prefered the big group or family to surround himself in. There was still so much they didn't really know about each other. But she had nothing against his dreams and she would do anything she could to help him. "I'll be here for you always, Indigo."

Walk "Talk" Think

Duchess is an !M rated! character for themes of Depression. Please Discord me if you have concerns.