size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
KatG6

Wordy1K
05-02-2021, 05:35 AM
The crazy idea that had been stirring up in his mind was said aloud, and Duchess didn’t pull away from him as he asked. He knew the reason she was even here was because of him, and he wasn’t sure how attached she was to the Hallows and the wolves here. Indigo looked down as she spoke and her bright eyes were brought up to his own blue ones. He couldn’t help the sudden thought of how cute she was pressed against his chest and looking up at him. Despite everything the corners of his lips pulled back in a grin at her words, she’d follow wherever he led. Indy didn’t realize it but the comfort of that simple gesture soothed the young man.

”I want you where I go,” He whispered back and lowered his features to nuzzle her shoulder. They hadn’t had too much time together, but even with all of the mystery still remaining between them Indy knew he needed Duchess. She eloped fill the hole in his chest and helped make him feel like he was really complete when he was still missing the heart within his chest. ”I’ll be here for you.” He promised her in return, shifting slightly to wrap one massive arm around her so he could pull her tighter to him. ”In the Hallows or not.” He smiled slightly feeling content for one of the first time in a very long time.

Warning: Indigo should be considered a Mature Character.