Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Ice Bridge ExplorerMammoth HunterPride - AsexualDouble Master
Critical Fail!Valentines 2020
05-02-2021, 12:23 PM

Lúta stared at the girl in shock as she explained that Resin had attacked Tamsyn. Her first thought was that it had been a sparring accident. That did happen from time to time when adrenaline and enthusiasm were running high among warriors. However, then Gwyn mentioned an episode and the symptoms that she was describing were deeply concerning. Lúta felt her stomach flip. Resin had lost sense of where she was and who Tamsyn was? That was not a good symptom.

"I'm so sorry Gwyn, that's terrible. I had no idea. I'll visit Resin after we're done here and get some more information on these episodes." It was the first she'd heard the older warrior having episodes and the way the child had spoken made it clear that this wasn't the first episode. How long had this been going on?

"As for Tamsyn, good work in making sure that it's not infected. That really is the most important thing. It's probably too late to stitch it." She imagined the inflammation and fluid build-up from her body's efforts at healing would make for a difficult task. "It's hard to say without seeing the wound but sometimes wounds are so severe that they scar and there's nothing you can do about it. That's just how the body sees fit to repair itself. Sometimes you can stitch the wound shut to minimize scarring, but it would still scar."

Lúta gently scooted some of the leaves she'd gathered over to Gwyn. "You can have some of this yarrow for Tamsyn. A poultice of this will help stave off infection and ease bleeding and weeping from the wounds. I can come with you if you'd like."