build
Balanced
player
Xarae

Pride - BisexualSamhain 2022WealthyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31K
OverachieverCritical Attack!VolcanoLegendaryCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
05-03-2021, 04:41 PM
"Lyric! And Lola," she said warmly before turning to greet them both. She was lucky to have some help, because this certainly wasn't your typical patient. Theo stared at the great furry thing with her brow furrowed in concentration. "I'm not sure if sedation is necessary..." There was no telling how much a creature like this might need, and if you couldn't get a handle on your patient's weight before dosing them, they could go to sleep forever. Slowly the creature began to wobble to its - what were they? Paws? Hooves? They were cloven and almost hand-like. Like a horse with fingers. Theory snorted at the thought and backed up to give the creature space. "Uh, hello!" she backed up to stand by Lyric's side and gestured to the creature. "Are you okay? I saw you took quite a tumble there - all the way down the hill." The furred animal groaned and nodded, shaking its head to try and rid itself of the accompanying brain fog. "Oi, yeah! I've never, ever taken a spill like that one!" Theo chuckled softly. "Well, are you hurt? Myself and Lyric have studied the craft of healing. I'd like to help you, if I may." "Well," the voice was a bit deeper, so she assumed it was a gentleman they were speaking with, "I'd be might obliged if you would!" "Okay! Lyric, can you take a look for abrasions or cuts? I'll do some palpations." Theory circled the furry guy and began to press lightly on the parts of him she could reach.