gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Joe

UnderachieverSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipWealthyPride - BisexualDouble Master
LoserThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Ice Bridge ExplorerWordyCritical Fail!
1KHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
05-04-2021, 12:51 AM

Following quietly behind her, the massive black shadow of a wolf mimicked her movements across the rocky crags and cliff sides of the mountains. When they had set out, Alastor hadn't been sure what they were hunting, until he saw the herd ofd all sheep grazing on the scarce grass around the cliff edges. Recognition lit up his colorless eyes, and his signature grin made its way across his lips to reveal rows of dagger-like teeth. Ah, so they were going grocery shopping for mutton, it seemed! Following her lead, Alastor crept low to the ground until the two wolves had reached the edge of the alcove just above where the sheep hung about, oblivious to the imminent danger lurking literally overhead.

Manea asked how he wanted to approach their prey, and Alastor tapped a paw against his chin, humming while he considered their options. The cliffs did pose a number of hazards to use to their advantage. Crushing them with the rocks would be out of the question; far too messy and risked ruining all the good meat and wool. Traditional hunting methods would be the most effective, but also the most time consuming given the terrain. "Well, I am quite keen on traditional methods... but I have a twist!" he whispered excitedly. "We'll approach from either side of the cliff and herd them back and forth to one another. The dumb animals should bounce back and forth between us, allowing us to kill at least one each, maybe more." Plenty of meat, plenty of wool to furnish the den with. It was a win-win in his book!

"I'll head down to the left side, you take position on the right. When you're ready, you sound the charge," he said, reaching over to place a slow lick behind Manea's ear with a chuckle. "I'll see you down there, my little galaxy." Crawling off back the way they came, Alastor worked his way carefully down the craggy rock face until he had reached the ledge where the sheep were, dropping low and creeping closer and closer until he saw the animals again just head. He took his place behind a boulder, keeping hungry black eyes locked on their prey while he waited for Manea to kick off their hunt and send the woolly beats running straight for him.

"Speech" | Thoughts

Warning: Alastor is an explicitly mature character for violent and sexual content. Read his threads with caution.
As his mate, Manea may enter any of Alastor's threads not marked Private.