size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
KatG6

Wordy1K
05-04-2021, 07:40 AM
Indigo didn’t and couldn’t fully comprehend the level of devotion that Duchess held for him. Her words reassured him but Indy might never fully realize the scope of how she felt for him. The affection he gave her and received in turn was natural to a point of instinct. Duchess didn’t hesitate as he held her more tightly, she soothed him and eased the turmoil beneath. The boy wouldn’t do anything to intentionally hurt her, all he wanted was to see her thriving. If she could wear a smile on her face after everything he knew he could do the same.

”You’re welcome, Duchess.” He told her quietly as he nuzzled her cheek. She teased him with the future, he knew one day that the water would warm and life would return to the world. He chuckled amusedly, not really wanting to ruin her vision because of his aversion to swimming. ”I’ve never been in the ocean before,” he admitted. Trying to get the salt water out of his mane sounded like a horrendous experience. ”Maybe I’ll join you, if you promise to help me dry.” Indigo chuckled again, the sound was nearly genuine too.

He looked out over the frozen waves once more, ”Do you want to stay here a while? What else would you like to see?” Indy asked softly, content to allow her to be the one to lead him.

Warning: Indigo should be considered a Mature Character.