An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono

Pride - BisexualAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2HomebodyIce Bridge Explorer
ExplorerMammoth HunterWordy1K
05-04-2021, 04:40 PM

Her face came back gently to meet his gaze only to find him fighting through the tears. She really couldn't relate. She did know her parents for a short time and their abandonment was a loss in itself, but Indigo was feeling something much different, she understood that. These were wolves he cared about, true family. Not even the same as if Draco had died. And she knew she couldn't compare.

She didn't shy from his brokenness, his insecurities, or anything he may have felt. Her paw rose up to gently brush the tears away one side of his cheek, they didn't go far with the amount. She let her paw rest gently there on his cheek a little until she went to wrap her legs into his mane for a hug, "I'm sorry."

She couldn't imagine all he was going through. Resin was not doing well. A mother who was meant to nurture had been found dead, and sure he had other siblings but even the loss of one she knew had to be painful. She wouldn't really pick apart the mention of his sister specifically, if she was the only sister she felt there would have been some sort of protective feeling, especially from Indigo. Her head gently rolled into his mane as she still wanted to pull his emotions from him and onto her. She would have taken any burden from him. "I'll be here for you." She wasn't sure exactly what she could say, she was certain that there was nothing to say. Nothing could bring back who he had lost, and now there was a matter of waiting around for Resin on his shoulders.

Walk "Talk" Think

Duchess is an !M rated! character for themes of Depression. Please Discord me if you have concerns.