An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono

Pride - BisexualAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2HomebodyIce Bridge Explorer
ExplorerMammoth HunterWordy1K
05-04-2021, 08:04 PM

She easily let Indigo take what he needed, their lips danced together as they had many times before but there was that strange emotion behind Indigo that followed him in this moment. Duchess only assumed it was related to the loss he felt and the patch she was giving him for now. She would have gladly given anything he needed, anything he wanted. Even with her own demons there to haunt her.

She continued to let Indigo indulge in their kisses as passionately as he wanted. She missed this. She needed the affections just as he did. She felt an emptiness almost the same as when Draco left her, but Indigo came back. She did pull her mouth gently from his, trailing a few nibbles into his cheek before whispering, "I'll always be here for you Indigo, whatever you need." She had no intent with her words, but she felt like it was meant to be heard. Because it was true. Duchess may not have been ready for the next step if Indigo showed that interest, but she would have chocked down the anxiety for him. She wasn't expecting to him to turn in that direction, but she also wasn't aware of what else he had lost, or gained, while he was back home with family. And Duchess knew there would be a day they had to break down the barrier.

She clung on to him, the top of her head pushing back at his throat, "I missed you." She admitted, but didn't let herself get too emotional. She wanted this to stay his moment, for the loss of his family members.

Walk "Talk" Think

Duchess is an !M rated! character for themes of Depression. Please Discord me if you have concerns.