An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Chrono I

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipDouble MasterThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Dream Weaver
Mammoth Hunter1K
05-05-2021, 09:01 AM

He really didn't mind her fast and upbeat attitude. He actually quite enjoyed it since he was pretty stale and hard himself. He didn't try to be, but the confusion with the absence of his mother really payed that toll on him. He smiled back gently in return to her over eagerness and he wouldn't reject anything she had to offer. "Yeah, I'll be your friend." He assured, starting to exit the green house so they could be in a wider area and not so confined. "I live in Abaven with my dad and brother and sisters." That was an easy explanation, even if she didn't know where Abaven was. He after all couldn't point out where The Hallows was on a map. "I'm only visiting, but I'd like to come back again soon." He did like the diversity of seeing other wolves and in a different culture. Not that The Hallows really had a culture but back at Abaven everyone was family and everyone knew everyone in some way or another. He couldn't relate himself, he felt like more others knew him more than he knew them. It was easy to identify him as his father's though given he had inherited his colors. "What did you have in mind to play?"

Walk "Talk" Think

Balthier can be rated a !M! mature character due to alcohol abuse.