size
Small
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantPride - Bisexual1KValentines 2020
05-05-2021, 08:34 PM
Mojito frowned as he watched her flinch away, he took a single slight step back, suddenly very aware of how much he was pushing into her space, but then her demeanor shifted and there would be no resistance as she pulled herself into him, her face burrowing into his chest. Mojito sighed, not resigned or angry just a realization, and settled himself onto his haunches, fishing a forelimb out to pull her into him, his head tipping down to nose at what little of her skull wasn't burried in his own fur. She spoke but seemed unable to finish her sentence and the young man leaned into her slightly.

"Take your time." He reassured her softly. "You know I'll be here." But did she? There was a guilt gnawing at him for how distant he'd been lately... and yet as he said it he knew he meant it. Maybe it was the high emotions, or the alluring scent she carried or both but despite himself and despite the walls he'd spent so long building to protect himself... protect his heart he found himself gently caressing the top of her head, showering her in tiny kisses.

Speech

Art by Rivaah
[Image: Gdfwv08.png]
Mo's daughter Satira is free to cash his threads as she sees fit.
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.