An icon representing the specialty Anatomist Anatomist

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 11KPride - Bisexual
05-06-2021, 01:18 AM

The absolutely humongous dire wolf looked bewildered and stunned by her snappy retorts, a fact that brought a great sense of pride to little Syanna. She knew she was small compared to most wolves, and especially to this absolute unit of a brute, but she wasn't one to be intimidated by size alone or back down from anything. She was scrappy and feisty; being scrappy and feisty is what had kept her alive. That wasn't going to stop now, no matter how soft and docile this young brute appeared to be. He answered honestly that he had no idea what he had done, and thanks to the shocked look in those blue eyes, she actually believed him. Still, Syanna continued to leer directly into his sky blue gaze with scrutiny and a pursed mouth, having to lean up almost on tiptoes to hold that gaze.

When she determined he was being truthful and wasn't an immediate threat, she released a heavy sigh and rolled her eyes, dropping back down to her paw pads and shaking her head. "I'm fine," she answered, though the irritation in her voice was still palpable. "If you must know, I was trying to get an incredibly rare mushroom that just so happened to be growing in that log. I almost had it too, until you came out of nowhere and startled me." Syanna walked back over to the gently flowing river, dipping her muzzle to the cool water to take a long drink.

When she lifted her head from the water and turned back around, she found the adolescent wolf still standing where she had left him. "Anyway, I'm fine, so thanks for that," Syanna muttered while she stepped past the speckled boy to grab her satchel from the low branch just behind him, slipping the leather strap over her head and then heading off without so much as a goodbye. She started following the current of the river downstream, hoping she might be able to find some more valuable herbs she could barter with, or maybe a new place to set up shelter for the night once dusk came.

"Syanna Alluráin"

As her mate, Ezra may enter her threads not marked as Private.