Small
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
05-06-2021, 10:46 AM

"Aslatiel Fatalis"

Mojito accepted her touch, thankfully. He went so far as to scoop her against him and Asla willingly plastered herself against the long, soft fur of the man. He held her, placing soothing, comforting kisses across her crown as her tears wet the fur of his chest. "I'm sorry," she whispered once she was a little cried out. "It was the first time that I've been able to be alone and think. It all caught up to me."

Eventually she peeled herself away from him enough so that swirling purple eyes, red rimmed and watery, could meet pale blue. "Thanks, Mo." Rising up, she placed a kiss upon his cheek before sliding her own scarred flesh against his pale fur. Her nose touched one of his lovely, floppy ears and a soft laugh escaped the woman. "I've always loved your ears, you know." In the onslaught of hormones and emotions, Asla's inhibitions were next to nil. She kissed one of his silken ears. "I find myself comparing other ears to yours." No one could really compare. Not even her beloved Indigo. Mojito, without a doubt, had the best, softest ears that she'd ever had the pleasure of seeing and touching.

Sorrow was turning into something else. Emotions were running rampant and Asla was just along for the ride. Asla's own grey ears perked, her brows pulling together slightly. Breathily, she spoke, her words tinged with both hope and apprehension. "Could I kiss you, Mojito?" It felt right. And if it felt right, she was ready to go with it.

[Image: qnvtMu8.png?1]