size
Small
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantPride - Bisexual1KValentines 2020
05-06-2021, 11:33 AM
Asla appolgoized and Mojito couldn't help but chuckle softly and shake his head. "You don't need to appologize." He said between kisses. "I'd be more concerned if you didn't feel anything, besides crying can be how we processing things." She'd been served a poor hand afterall, as far as her father was concerned her mother and brother were dead and while Mojito couldn't identify the scraps of the remains positively he had to assume there was a reason the warlord thought so. It probably also didn't help that her father was clearly taking the loss hard, and his behaviour was concerning to say the least.

She pulled away slightly and he met her red, wet gaze, his own expression soft and clearly full of all the affection he'd been holding back for her. He couldn't hide it now. He didn't try to stop her as she placed a kiss on his cheek, his eyes just sliding closed and despite every part of him that knew he was letting himself slide back into something that wasn't sustainable he wasn't in a state to stop it. She was almost uniquely irresistible here and now. He chuckled again as she commented on his ears, pale blues just barely sliding open. "I used to hate them." He admitted, his tone soft, the pain from all the rejection he'd felt as a child was but a distant memory not even hinted at in his voice, it felt like a lifetime ago, though he still carried that word with him in the back of his mind. Dog. "My family were jerks and anything that made me different was wrong in their eyes, but you helped me to realize that they were wrong." It was in the end this fact that had made him so infatuated with her in the first place.

The next thing she did would have laid him out flat just under a year ago, but now he felt his stomach twist, distinctly different from the nervous fluttering he once would have expected this question to generate in him... and yet, holding her like this, with her scent so deep in his nostrils he knew that no matter how bad of an idea it was... he would not be able to deny her. But neither could he say the words, they seemed to catch in his throat. He simply nodded, eyes sliding closed again and he squeezed her against him, finally allowing himself the thing he'd been doing his best to deny himself since he'd come to the Armada.

Speech

Art by Rivaah
[Image: Gdfwv08.png]
Mo's daughter Satira is free to cash his threads as she sees fit.
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.