size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
KatG6

Wordy1K
05-06-2021, 03:59 PM
She responded to his touch so Indigo ventured a little closer as he aimed to wrap one massive arm around her in an affectionate embrace. Cosette leaned against him and that was enough for him to pull her a little tighter as he tried so hard to soothe and comfort her. She was a tiny wolf, and he couldn’t imagine there ever being a time when she felt like a drag on him. He wanted to see her pretty smile and hear her laugh, if she could do that in his presence he would consider all of his efforts put into her fully reimbursed. He just liked being in her presence, it was as easy as their fast friendship.

Silence fell between them for a long moment and Indigo gladly just held Cosette to his chest while she thought about his words. Her sweet voice sounded again, hesitant but determined. The girl needed to feel useful and Indigo would do whatever it took to get her to such a point. ”You’ve made me smile, that counts.” He tried to assure her, but he knew it wasn’t really what she wanted. ”I think that you would make an excellent healer.” Indy told her confidently. He’d picked it up from a young age, surely he could help teach someone what he knew. Especially a student like Cosette.

”Cosette.” He started then, shifting slightly so he could nuzzle her cheek and then find her verdant gaze. ”I.. I think I want to leave the Hallows. Not as a loner,” he tried not to make this sound like some scary thing. ”I want to lead a band, and… It would mean a lot if you came with me.”

Warning: Indigo should be considered a Mature Character.