Master Fighter (270)

Master Intellectual (240)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player

Critical Block!The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Double MasterPride - GayMammoth Hunter
1KHalloween 2020 - Haunted House
05-06-2021, 06:43 PM

It warmed his heart hearing his sister be so encouraging of his plans. He had been so nervous to even bring up the possibility of him falling in love with a man once upon a time and now here he was, building a space for them and preparing to make Void a permanent part of his life. He still had no idea how the rest of their family would react. If they were even just half as supportive as Venom then he could be content. He understood that it was an oddity in their family and certainly went against their way of life to say the least, but he had to follow his heart. He had no choice. Anything else would just mean misery and he wasn't willing to live that way any more.

He laughed and grinned when she spoke of the children following him out to his new den. Well, he was certain there would at least be one of them that would come find him out there at some point. "Don't you worry, I'll keep a close eye on them," he assured her. The pups of the pack had quickly become a big focus of his, though Venom's children were a little closer to his heart than the others and Ike in particular had really stolen his attention. He was sure Venom had noticed by now since he hadn't done a very good job at hiding his favoritism over the little princess.

His expression softened with a smile at his sister's complement. There weren't many that he would let see this softer, sweeter side of himself - Venom and Void making up much of that very exclusive group. "He is. He's everything I could have hoped for and more," he told her genuinely. It still amazed him that he and Void had only met by random chance and that chance meeting had grown into all of this. "I'd love for you to meet him," he added hopefully. He had gotten to meet what remained of Void's siblings and it only seemed right that Void begin meeting his in return. Venom's opinion was the only one that really mattered to him in truth, but he was certain he would continue steadily introducing Void as he continued to get a feel for how others reacted to the news. "I... I think I'm going to ask him to marry me." A slightly nervous grin pulled across his lips at the confession, chuckling softly at himself for how ridiculously excited and anxious he was at the idea.

Plague | Viridis | Procella