size
Large
build
Medium
player
Acacia

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
05-06-2021, 11:03 PM

Pacing as she waited kept her legs from wobbling and her strength from failing. When a dappled, earthen colored man approached though, Eska stilled. Dark ears swiveled forward as the masked woman took him in. She sized him up as she did to every wolf that she came upon. He was larger than she was, but size had never bothered her. Both of her parents were giants as was the aunt that had raised her. She waited for the man to speak, dipping her head slightly in greeting. Ulric was his name. She found it rather fitting. He looked like an Ulric.

"Eska Datura Timber," she gave her own name in clear, naturally husky tones. Brilliant golden eyes stared straight into his own. There was no fear in her. No submission. A single dark brow raised as she spoke. "You could take me to see my mother. That would help me greatly." Damn, the fae's legs began to quiver, showing just how little energy she had left. She'd come such a long, long way.

"I followed her trail here. I've news to share with her. I'll be a bit of a surprise, I think." No doubt he thought her mind was addled. Giving her head as light shake, the dame continued. "You should know her. Resin is her name." Now both brows raised slightly in question as she waited for a response. If her mother wasn't here, she would have to continue on.

"Eska"