An icon representing the specialty Cooperative Cooperative

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Shelby

OverachieverCritical Attack!The Ooze ParticipantVengeanceSnake EyesMammoth Hunter
05-06-2021, 11:38 PM

He could practically feel the irritation radiating off of her as she insisted that she was fine with a roll of her eyes. Well, if she was fine, why did she freak out and go running to dunk her head in the river? That didn't really seem like the kind of response someone would have to everything being fine. He let her explain what exactly he had caused to bother her and learned that he had somehow messed up her mushroom hunting. "Oh, sorry, I didn't mean to startle you," he replied genuinely, still completely dumbfounded by the snappy, feisty lady. He'd never met someone with as much spirit as she had and she didn't hesitate at all to get in his face to retaliate despite him being so obviously larger than her. It was... refreshing, in a way. After growing up around mostly soft healers for much of his life, to find a woman her size that was this confident was a new endeavor for him. And she was really pretty.

He continued to watch her with wide, stunned eyes as she turned around and walked back to the water, getting a long drink. He made a very conscious effort to not look at her butt again as he waited for her to turn around again, still sitting in the same spot she had left him in with his thoughts still reeling. "Oh... um, sure," he commented to her muttering, his head turning to follow her as she walked past him and scooped up a leather bag that had been hanging unnoticed behind him before beginning to walk away. His mouth fell open for a moment, his jaw moving as if he was trying to say something, but nothing came out. She had completely short circuited him and confused him in a way he didn't know was possible so it took a long pause for him to come to and realize she was actually leaving.

"Wa... W-Wait up!" he called after her as he scrambled to his feet, loping after her with long strides that easily helped him catch up to her. "Hey, um... Maybe I can make it up to you?" he offered, trying to give her a friendly grin with a flash of spiked teeth. "Come on, I have long legs. Maybe if you find another mushroom I can help you get it!" Yeah, surely that would help win her over, right?

Ezra Adravendi