An icon representing the specialty Cooperative Cooperative

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Shelby

OverachieverCritical Attack!The Ooze ParticipantVengeanceSnake EyesMammoth Hunter
05-07-2021, 12:27 AM (This post was last modified: 05-14-2021, 06:28 PM by Ezra. Edited 2 times in total.)

His grin faltered a bit when she started poking holes in what he thought would be a foolproof plan to win her over and make up for the fact that he had ruined her chance to get the rare mushroom she desired. Okay, fine, maybe it was a slim chance, but... he could still help with... something, surely. He couldn't just let her walk away when he knew he had messed up her day so badly. He had to make it up to her! But she shut him down hard and called him... Speckles. Speckles?! His ears flicked back against his head with mild irritation and embracement. Sure, she didn't know his name, but Speckles? Jeeze.

"Not really, no," he replied to the question of if he didn't have something better he could be doing. "Well... I guess technically I should be hunting so I'll have something to bring back to the pack, but... it's not like we need the meat right now. We just took down a mammoth not that long ago and there's still plenty of meat from that!" Yes, he knew he was rambling, but he kind of felt like as long as he kept talking and kept her attention it would be easier to keep her around. "So, you know, since I don't have anything else to do I could still come along just in case you need some help, right? It doesn't have to be just reaching things! I'm a pretty good hunter and fighter so if you want some food or need protecting or something... I can do any of that." Maybe he was just trying to prove that he was useful at this point, but she had started it by poking holes in his plans to begin with.

Ezra Adravendi