An icon representing the specialty Anatomist Anatomist

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 11KPride - Bisexual
05-07-2021, 12:51 AM

Much to her chagrin, the boy just. Kept. Talking. It actually made Syanna cast an incredulous sideways look at him, trying to genuinely figure out now if he had some sort of brain damage or if he was actually just this socially inept and clueless to her attempts to shut him down. She did note how his ears flicked back when she called him Speckles and made a mental note to keep referring to him by that exclusively until he got the message and buzzed off. He was rambling on about needing to hunt for his pack, but then said they had hunted a mammoth so he didn't need to be hunting, so why the hell was he out here and still talking to her?!

Finally, Syanna had to just come to a stop, throwing her head back with an exasperated sigh before fixing her unwanted companion with an annoyed glower. "Oh my gods, what do you want from me?" she asked, the irritation rising in her voice as her patience ran thin. Trying to be as nice about this as possible, Syanna placed a dainty paw on his shoulder, looking him dead in those blue eyes with a smile that screamed "I'm forcing myself to be nice to you right now when I really just want to slap you". "Look, Speckles, I'm sure you're a swell guy, but I don't need a dopey dire wolf I don't know following me trying to help me pick flowers or start fights or whatever it is you're offering now."

Syanna literally did not know how to make it any clearer to him without shouting at him to fuck off right in his face, and she was too godsdamned nice to stoop to that. Her only hope was to maybe reason with him and try to get through that thick skull of his that she didn't need nor did she want him trailing her like a lost puppy. Was he trying to prove something to himself or to her with this game?

"Syanna Alluráin"

As her mate, Ezra may enter her threads not marked as Private.