size
Large
build
Medium
player
Acacia

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
05-07-2021, 08:49 AM

As the conversation shifted to the state of her mother and whether or not she should see her, the smoke and shadow woman kept her eyes locked on the face of the tall man beside her. He gave his opinion, offering to check on Resin before she went down to see her, offering sedatives to make her mother calm. He did insist that she see the old woman though and spoke of the regret that he had over not seeing his own parents before they passed.

Eska watched his face as she considered the options before her. In time, she spoke. "I am no coward. I won't have her sedated unless she's a threat to herself. I would see her as she is." Ears tucked for but a moment before she raised her sulfur yellow pools to meet the mans silver gaze. "Ulric, I'm exhausted. Is there somewhere that I might stay for the night? I'll see my mother in the morning when I'm rested." She felt a little strange asking, but if her mother was as bad as the alpha led her to believe, Eska felt that she had to ask. "When I see her, would you come with me?" She didn't know what sort of responsibilities he had to take care of in the morning, but she hoped that he could spare a moment to provide some moral support for a complete stranger. He seemed to understand a bit of what she was going through, so she would feel more comfortable with him near.

"Eska"