An icon representing the specialty Tactician Tactician

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Dikui

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Double MasterSnake Eyes
Mammoth HunterCritical Fail!Pride - Lesbian1K
05-07-2021, 06:10 PM

Artorias dodged her attack, but she also managed to do the same to his counter. Neither of them had hit yet. Avantika would be trying her best to correct that in her favor. She hoped that her adoptive brother would do the same. While she didn't want to lose too badly, she wouldn't learn if he was too easy on her. She was pretty sure about that.

It seemed that he wouldn't wait for her this time, lunging forward towards her right side. She caught a glimpse of Artorias's sword beginning its swing and made an instinctual decision. She leaped into the air, landing back slightly out of the range of the sword, and immediately made her counter-attack, lunging directly forward a little to the left of Artorias as fast as possible and attempting to get a hold on the left lower side of his neck from downward, using her muzzle to push his to face the sky. Hopefully, she would push his head up enough that his jaws wouldn't be able to bite back.

Avantika Carpathius vs Artorias Carpathius for spar
Round 2/2
Size: Large
Build: Medium
Companion 1: Sharp-shinned hawk, Female - Flying
Skills: Advanced Fighter & Advanced Intellectual
Specialty: N/A

"Avantika to Kaata telepathy"
"Kaata to Avantika telepathy"
"speech"
Avantika is prone to panic attacks. Keep in mind when roleplaying with her.
Her companions, a female sharp-shinned hawk named Kaata and a black-thighed falconet named Kit can be assumed to always be close by unless otherwise stated.